Friday, September 21, 2012

Introduction blog

Wow this is my first actual blog post. I decided to start blogging so that I can have an outlet for my ideas and share what works for me with other women, wives and mothers. Also so that I can see what what others are doing to make this life easier.
I am a christian woman who loves God first and her family. I strive to live a healthy happy life and hope to make a difference in my darling daughter's life.
I plan on sharing a lot of the crafts that I like to do some of my diy hair and body care recipes and also some random things that occur in my life.
So for now I'm gonna go make a mocha latte and think about my next blog post. Until then peace.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, Just came across your blog. I hope your new blog is really fun for you and that you have really nice crafting. Eve from http://eveshouse.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eve, I'm really new to blogging and hope to make it as enjoyable for others as well as myself. I will be crafting soon and hopefully will make a video at the same time. Hope you enjoy what I have in mind for this blog. BTW your blog is really cool.

      Delete
  2. Hi! Awh thanks! And a video sounds great. Looking forward to your crafts, so relaxing isn't it. all the best!

    ReplyDelete