Friday, October 5, 2012

Whipped shea butter winter variety

In this blog which is sort of like a vlog today, I'll be showing you how I make my whipped shea butter for fall and winter. This is a heavier version of what we use in our hair and on our bodies at my home.
So for the ingredients I will be using.

  • 8oz unrefined shea butter
  • 2TBS or 30mL coconut oil
  • 1TBS or 15mL olive oil
  • 1 TBS or 15mL castor oil
  • 2 TBS or 30mL almond oil
  • 1mL vitamin E oil



    I didn't add any essential oils to this batch because this is for my husband and daughter. When I make my batch I add Ylang Ylang and ginger. Both of these essential oils are thought to help promote hair growth by stimulating your scalp and increasing circulation, anyway I love the smell combo. I hope you like it and give it try. By the way we filled 6 (4oz )containers.
    Peace
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment