Friday, October 25, 2013

It's Chemo time!

Today is the day........STOP it's Chemo Time. Ok I'm back, first I want to pray that all goes well and that God gives me the strength to endure this. Thanking and praising Him in advance for everything going well. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Here is a video I did when I got home from my session.
 
 
 
Sorry this took so long to post... I was having technical difficulties. It is now day 2 after treatment I am a little tired and now having some nausea but not much. I am also experiencing some hot flashes but all in all I'm doing ok. Just drinking plenty of fluids and eating small meals seems to help, along with keeping a positive attitude. Thanks everyone for your prayers and support.
 
Peace, Love and Blessings 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment